4 New eBooks to Help You Serve Fathers
Delaware Fatherhood and Family Coalition - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
It doesn't matter what setting you're looking to serve fathers in, we can help you. Take a look at our new eBooks to help you not only get started but succeed at serving fathers.
1) Community-Based Organizations >
The Benefits of Fatherhood Programs in Community-Based Organizations
We understand there are many challenges faced by fathers in America. Thankfully, there are community-based organizations who care about fathers and are interested in connecting fathers to their families.
Here's what you, the community-based leader, can expect from this helpful eBook:
- What Fathers Need from Community-Based Organizations
- Parenting Interventions and Community-Based Organizations
- 8 Issues Fatherhood Programs Help You Address
- Community-Based Organizations Having Success with Fatherhood
- 24/7 Dad® Wrap Around Services
- Spotlight on one Community-Based Organization who's doing things right
2) Corrections and Reentry >
The Power of Fatherhood Education in Corrections and Reentry
There are 2.7 million children with a parent in prison or jail. Ninety-two percent (92%) of parents in prison are fathers. Incarceration makes a significant contribution to father absence. Indeed, it is a cause of father absence.
How can this eBook help you serve fathers in corrections and reentry settings?
Here's what you'll find for working with incarcerated and/or formerly incarcerated fathers in this new eBook:
- The Problem for America's Children
- The Case for Fatherhood in Corrections and Reentry
- How to Rehabilitate
and Address Criminogenic Needs
- How to Maintain Facility Safety and Order
- Planning for Reentry
- Reducing Recidivism
- The Solution for America's Children
- Evidence-Based Fatherhood Programming
- Creating Sustainable Programs
- Programs in Jails and Short-Term Stay Facilities
- InsideOut Dad® Testimonials